lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2023

My experience Creating the "Short Story"

November 20, 2023 by Magaly A. 10:00PM


My experience Creating the "Short Story" 

 

My experiences about writing a short story were amazing because I love to write. For me, it is essential to be in a warm and relaxing environment to write. That way, you can start writing what makes you feel, for example, a person, pet, place, or even a favorite dish and your mind can begin to soar in the imagination of those beautiful things. When we were thinking about what to write, we had many ideas for this short story. But first, we made a map to organize the ideas. Second, we wrote down the named characters and what important part they would take in the story. Second, we brainstormed the script that the story could have. I loved this activity. I understand that it is very crucial to write clearly so that the reader has a good understanding and clarity of all the things we wanted to convey in the story. Also, because the reading can be better and entertaining for the readers. This activity was honestly the most special, it made me feel like a person who can express their ideas, not only think but also write on paper and can be part of a meaningful evaluation. At the same time, my mind could forget a bit of stress and fly, and start to free itself, I think it might be crazy to say that, but it was great to do it. Likewise, I would like to say that I felt like a bird out of the cage that was out exploring its environment. Sometimes things that might not be valuable before, now are very precious because sometimes it's not just work, also as humans we need to appreciate how beautiful and lovely life is.

 

 

Book of Imagination and a girl. Fantasy art. Concept idea of education,  kid, child dream, inspiration, creative, edventure and lerning. Conceptual  3d illustration. Surreal painting. ilustración de Stock | Adobe Stock

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Personal experience participating in the Storytelling

  November 29, 2023 by Magaly A. 3:15PM     My personal experience in the Storytelling was complicated for different reasons, since my class...